The Diesel Truck Technology Program will prepare students for careers as diesel technicians in a variety of industries using diesel technology, primarily but not exclusively, the transportation industry. Students completing the program will be qualified for employment in a number of different roles within the transportation industry.
- Demonstrate the ability and theory to effectively solve problems encountered while working with diesel engines as per job requirement.
- Describe the importance of proper training and preparation for today’s employment qualification requirements.
- Apply the safety knowledge required in the diesel service industry.
- Learn the skills needed to become a preventive maintenance technician in the
diesel service industry
- Preform preventive maintenance on heavy diesel trucks.
Below is a list of PATH funded career pathways. Career pathways serve as your guide to program completion and starting your new career. Click on each pathway to learn more.
Click Here to view a list of recent job postings that require the skills gained through PATH programs
|Diesel Technology Specialist / CS|
|Diesel Truck Technology / D|