PATH (Pennsylvania’s Advanced Training & Hiring) is a unique opportunity that was created to align career training and fill jobs across Eastern Pennsylvania.
The PATH program is a partnership between Lehigh Carbon Community College, Luzerne County Community College, and Northampton Community College. It is funded by a Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) grant by the U.S. Department of Labor to provide career pathways in Healthcare, Advanced Manufacturing, and Logistics & Transportation. Participants will be able to earn stackable, portable, industry-credentials that will prepare them for employment in these industries.
- We are on schedule and delivering on our commitments to our students and employer/workforce partners
- We have invested $2.5M to date revitalizing our career training and learning infrastructure
- We have developed 25 Career Pathways in high-demand job tracks
- Over 750 students have enrolled in our programs to date
- Our current focus is deepening college-employer partnerships that lead to a seamless transition from the classroom to sustaining wages in high-demand fields